- Information Security Policy
- 1. Approach toward Information Security
- Mitsui Bussan Metals Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of information security, and shall implement appropriate management of information assets, while striving to continuously improve management of information security.
- 2. Compliance with Regulations
- Mitsui Bussan Metals shall comply with regulations, established standards, and other codes related to information security, and shall work towards the establishment and maintenance of compliant and suitable information security.
- 3. Protection of Information Assets
- Mitsui Bussan Metals shall implement appropriate management for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets, and work to protect its information assets from all possible threats.
- 4. Response to Accidents
- While working to prevent the occurrence of any accidents related to information security, in the unlikely event of an accident, Mitsui Bussan Metals shall promptly take appropriate response measures including preventative steps against the reoccurrence of such an accident.